- In some other Windows program, select some text and copy it to the
- Start TextCleaner. The window shown will appear.
- Click the Get Text from Clipboard button. The text that you
selected and copied to the clipboard will appear in the text box of
the TextCleaner window. All of the text initially will be selected.
- Edit the text, if required, using standard Windows text-editing
- Using the Select All and Select None buttons and
Windows text-selection techniques, select a block of text that
you wish to clean. You do not need to select all of the text. You
can clean only part of the text at a time.
- Select the cleaning steps that you require by altering the
- Click the Do It! button to perform the cleaning steps.
- Repeat steps 4-7 as often as necessary.
At any time, you can also:
- Click Copy Selected Text to Clipboard and paste the selected
text into another program.
- Click E-Mail Selected Text if you have a compatible e-mail
program to send the selected text as an e-mail message. The first
line will be used as the subject of the message, but you can change
the subject if you wish.
- Click Save These Settings as Default to save the
currently-selected cleaning steps. They will appear each time
TextCleaner is started until a new default set is saved.
- Minimize TextCleaner and leave it on the Windows taskbar.
- Close TextCleaner.
|Unzip the setup file into a temporary folder and run
TextCeanerSetup.exe. You may install the
program into the suggested folder or any place else that pleases you. TextCleaner
consists of a single executable program.
To remove TextCleaner, you use the Windows Add/Remove Programs control panel.
(TextCleaner.zip is about 2.4 mb. )
Using Outlook 2000 or Outlook
Try MailCleaner - A built-in version of TextCleaner
Click Here to Find Out More
About Sanders Data Systems
* Please be aware that after the tenth use, a dialog box will pop up
asking you to make a donation to a hunger program. If you click Yes, you
will be linked to the program's web site. This is accomplished in a way
that totally protects your privacy and is only done once. I fear that
people will think they have gotten a virus. Please let me assure you
that this is a totally honest and sincere effort to make the world a
slightly better place.